1. Click on the registration in the top right corner.
2. Register for this platform. Go to your email.
3. Open your email. Click on the link and set a password.
4. Log in. Click on My Profiles in the right corner. Click on the plus icon to create your free profile.
5. Scroll down and choose your profile category.
6. Select premium plan.
7. After selection, click on next.
8. Fill in the form and link your social media.
9. Link your YouTube videos. If you have, you can link your music platform.
10. After linking, click on next.
11. upload your profile picture, you can upload more photos and create your gallery up to 8 photos. Click on Continue to the payment section.
12. Choose your payment option and fill in all the details.
13. Fill in the billing info and click on Pay Now.
14. After successful payment, your profile is visible and ready. You can edit your profile anytime.
Music and film artists, companies and organisations subscribe to our newsletter. Be among the first to learn about news, contests, votes or polls on this platform!
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
Functional Always active
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.